Big Couch Media Group Client - TraditionsJewishGifts.com Announces Promotional Partnership with Sharsheret.org to Support Breast Cancer
SUPPORT Sharsheret, The Only Jewish BREAST CANCER Organization AND SAVE MONEY ON JEWISH GIFTS
#1 Trusted Source for Judaica Gifts Offers a 10% Discount on Select Breast Cancer Awareness Jewish Gift Items & Donates 5% of Sales to Sharsheret.org
POMPANO BEACH, FLORIDA– October 3, 2011 -- In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, TraditionsJewishGifts.com, the #1 Trusted Source for Jewish Gifts, announced today the launch of its newest campaign, “Think Pink”, which will offer customers a ten percent (10%) discount on select breast cancer awareness Jewish gifts.
As part of the Think Pink campaign, from October 1, 2011 through October 31, 2011, TraditionsJewishGifts.com will be donating 5% of sales from the “Think Pink” breast cancer awareness collection to Sharsheret to help support Jewish women and families affected by this disease.
“As a family-owned business serving the Jewish community for over two decades, we’re excited to partner with Sharsheret.org to donate money to support the Jewish community facing breast cancer,” explains Wendy Gordon, Owner of Traditions Jewish Gifts. “We hope that by offering discounts on breast cancer awareness Jewish gifts, including select Jewish Menorahs, Shofars, and Hanukkah gifts, is just another way TraditionsJewishGifts.com is helping families save money this holiday season.”
“ We are delighted to partner with Traditions Jewish Gifts during October, Breast Cancer Awareness Month as we raise vital awareness about breast cancer in the Jewish community, said Ellen Kleinhaus, Program Manager and College Liaison “
Whether consumers are searching for gifts for Jewish women with breast cancer or Judaica gifts for men with breast cancer, the Traditions Jewish Gifts “Think Pink” collection provides a wide variety of Jewish gifts to support breast cancer awareness, including items created by Gary Rosenthal and other Judaica artists.
Customers will have the entire month of October to take advantage of this special discounted offer, and receive 10% off on Think Pink breast cancer awareness Jewish Gifts including:
- Pink and Clear Jewish Star Pendant: (http://www.traditionsjewishgifts.com/Pink_And_Clear_Crystal_Jewish_Star_Pendant_IGDNK164.html) - $31.95
- Breast Cancer Awareness Tzedakah Box: (http://www.traditionsjewishgifts.com/GRBCTBMG_Gary_Rosenthal_Jewish_Gifts.html)- $69.95
- Pink Lady Hanukkah Dreidel: http://www.traditionsjewishgifts.com/QUDRD14A.html) - $64.95
- Breast Cancer Awareness Menorah: (http://www.traditionsjewishgifts.com/GRBCA4SGL_Gary_Rosenthal_Jewish_Gifts.html) - $109.95
Traditions Jewish Gifts is dedicated to bringing you unique Jewish gifts for all occasions and holidays. The online store prides itself on carrying a wide collection of handpicked Judaica Gifts, including Hanukkah gifts, Jewish Wedding Gifts, Jewish New Home gifts, and more.
About Traditions Jewish Gifts
Founded in 1991, Traditions Judaica Gifts is a leading multi channel specialty retailer operating along with its popular website, TraditionsJewishGifts.com. The Tradition's Judaica store in Pompano Beach, Florida, is located in The Festival Market. For over two decades, Traditions Jewish Gifts has been the #1 trusted resource for a wide variety of Judaica gifts; satisfying hundreds of thousands of customers world-wide. TraditionsJewishGifts.com offers over 6,000 unique Jewish gifts, including a complete line of Mezuzahs, Menorahs, Jewish Wedding Gifts, Bar & Bat Mitzvah Gifts, Jewish Jewelry for Men and Women, and Jewish Home & Accessories all at great prices.
Visit Traditions Jewish Gifts online at http://www.TraditionsJewishGifts.com, and follow us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/TraditionsJewishGifts) and Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/TraditionsJG) and Linked In at (http://www.linkedin.com/company/traditions-jewish-gifts).
Sharsheret, Hebrew for “chain”, is a national not-for-profit organization supporting young women
and their families, of all Jewish backgrounds, facing breast cancer. Sharsheret supports young Jewish women and families facing breast cancer at every stage—before, during, and after diagnosis.
Since Sharsheret’s founding in 2001, they have responded to more than 24,000 breast cancer inquiries, involved more than 1,370 peer supporters, and presented over 250 educational programs nationwide. Sharsheret offers 11 national programs:
The Link Program
- Peer Support Network, connecting women newly diagnosed or at high risk of developing
- breast cancer one-on-one with others who share similar diagnoses and experiences
- Embrace, supporting women living with advanced breast cancer
- Genetics for Life, addressing hereditary breast and ovarian cancer
- Busy Box, for young parents facing breast cancer
- Best Face Forward, addressing the cosmetic side effects of treatment
- Sharsheret Supports, developing local support groups and programs
- Family Focus, providing resources and support for caregivers and family members
- Ovarian Cancer Program, tailored resources and support for young Jewish women and families facing ovaria cancer
Education and Outreach Programs
- Health Care Symposia, on issues unique to younger women facing breast cancer
- Sharsheret on Campus, outreach and education to students on campus
- Sharsheret Educational Resource Booklet Series, culturally-relevant publications for Jewish women and their families and healthcare professionals